I think I can stay in my room for a whole day without getting bored.
There's heater, mangas, pictures, letters from my old friends, CDs, books, and etc.
I really love my blueish curtain:-)
So this winter vacation is kinda bad for meeeee in a way that it is hard for me to get out from my room
well, yea im GEEKIN OUT here! lol
So my parents took me out to Omiimazu this morning :-)
do you know where Omiimazu is?
It is in nearby Kota's house. hahaha
We went there to meet up with my grand pa who is living in Maizuru.
And I was surprised because there was snow!

Wah! YUKI DA! hahaha
then we went to one restaurant to wait my grand pa since we arrived a little bit earlier than we should be...
they exhibited KOI (carp) that won some famous prize in some contest.

I like it! :-)
then my grand pa came into the restaurant with some omiyage for my family.
He is 86yrs old but still working and drive Celsior.
His nickname is Kabakichi-Ojichan even he has the name "Daikichi" since he looks like Hippo.
I think Kabakichi-Ojichan is much stronger than my father in mentally and even in physically.
Cuz he knows what he is doing.
Well, kinda...
I told him im going to the university that is kind of far from where I am living now and the story of my school.
He is very good listner but this time, he asked me for so many times why i am going to that university and not to stay at my house.
Well, i explained everything and he told me if that is the way I chose, he would support my way.
Today was kind of busy day for me. Well, not actually...
But it is nice to see someone who you do not meet often in your day life.
And yes, i must get out from my room as well;-p
so...Ashita wa Starbucks ni ittemiyou kana^^;
See you guyz later!

No comments:
Post a Comment